Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Meanest Kid or Most Fun Kid?

Yesterday I wrote a couple posts about ideas I had for how to customize my Dodge Dakota. I thought about making it into:

I'm leaning towards Fun. Here's why - it's a light half-ton. It has lots of power to make a daily driver and fun little runabout. Say I'm back on the farm in 2-3 years and have a couple trucks--Fun and Mean. The light half-ton would be great for the Fun Kid. For the Mean Kid I need a 3/4-ton or more, diesel, granny low gear, dump bed, a winch that will pull your house off its foundation, gooseneck hitch, etc. Easier to adapt a light half-ton to be fun than to do all that.
So I'm going to set the monster, Meanest Kid on the Farm, concept aside for now and think about just making a daily driver that is just one big toy.

1 comment:

  1. I like the flat bed. Makes any truck classy. Pinkies up.

    ReplyDelete